Tuesday 20 March 2012

Five miniute projects

Hello all, I am updating with some quick and easy five miniute projects and I promise I will update more often!


Striped Nails: You need: 2 colours of nail varnish, 1 of clear, and some sellotape cut as thin as you can manage!
 First paint them one colour, then let them dry and put on little lines of selotape over the nail (must be bone dry!) and paint over it with the second colour. Try to use as many strips as you can to get an even stripe-age. 
Peal off the tape when damp, let them dry, and paint a clear layer to make it last and look tidy! Voila!
This was my first go and unfortunatly my colour choices were both limited and dull... but with some bright colours it looks much funkier.

I use Barry M nail varnish http://www.barrym.com/nail-paints which are cheap, vegan and not tested on animals. They usually cover the nail in one paint, except for the light colours.

 Hair-band! Okay this is super simple. My hair is a bit fine for such things really, but I was bored!  There are lots of tutorials online, I picked a gathered one to stop me looking bald, but the straight ones are even easier!








No comments:

Post a Comment